TrueConnect helps people in their time of need.
TrueConnect exists to provide safe, affordable financial support and hope to employees in need of a helping hand that is an alternative to predatory lending products. We strive for the economic health of those we serve and offer relief to your employees when unexpected emergencies arise. We are a technology driven solution enabling you to offer your employees the right solution to get them through their tough financial time with the convenience of paycheck deductions. There is no cost to employers to offer and simple to manage.
What is TrueConnect?
- Provides employees access to a safe, regulated bank loan
- No credit score needed to qualify. Traditional loans using a credit score are also available for employees with good or excellent credit in amounts up to $100,000 at the guaranteed lowest interest rates.
- Free Financial Choice financial counseling to all TrueConnect borrowers.
At no cost or financial risk to qualified employers.
No credit-check loans up to $5,000 provide a safer alternative to “Payday Loans.”
Separates employer from the personal financial lives of employees, while providing a safe solution to employees in need.
Automated loan origination and administration.
No benefit enrollment process.
Available to over 1,200 employers across the US.
Meets and exceeds all regulatory requirements for consumer bank loans.
TrueConnect is free to offer, easy to implement, simple to manage and meets the needs of employees with no credit-check loans up to $5,000, and guaranteed lowest interest rate loans up to $100,000 for those with good to excellent credit.
Employees Suffer Financial Stress Today
55% of employees surveyed say not having enough emergency savings for unexpected expenses is their top ranked financial concern. PWC
60% of households faced an unexpected financial shock in the last year; 33% suffered more than one. $2,000 was the median cost of the most expensive financial shock. PEW
63% of Americans say they’re unable to handle a $500 car repair or a $1,000 emergency room bill. CBSNews
1 in 3 American families report having no savings, including 1 in 10 of those with incomes of more than $100,000 a year. PEW
Half of all American households cannot cover an unexpected $2,000 expense within one month, including nearly 25% of households earning between $100 – 150,000 a year. TheAtlantic
Credibility Matters To Us
Sunrise Banks N.A.; a nationally chartered, Office of the Comptroller of Currency(OCC) regulated bank that is also certified by the U.S. Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), a designation earned by approximately 100 banks nationwide. Sunrise Banks is also a member of the Global Alliance for Banking in Values and is a certified B Corp for its demonstrated commitment to transparent corporate governance and positive community impact.
Listen to what Joyce Norals says about TrueConnect.
TrueConnect has received the Wells Fargo “Next Award” and San Diego Ventures Group “Cool Companies” awards.
Here is what Employees have to say about TrueConnect:
- “Thank you. I really appreciate the fact that you are concerned enough about your employees to get involved with such an employee.” Lutheran Social Services employee, Minneapolis MN
- “It definitely came in handy. My family and I were struggling to pay bills on time and TrueConnect rescued us!” Workplace Impact employee, Cleveland OH
- “TrueConnect is a great service. I couldn’t be more grateful that it is a discrete service and taken right out of my pay check without having to worry about it.” Eastern Municipal Water District employee, Perris CA